Answered By: Laura Horgan
Last Updated: Jul 11, 2016     Views: 16

If you need to cancel a course, please contact the administrative assistant in your department by phone or e-mail, indicating which classes, the location of the class, and the time of the class. The cancellation list is available to students on the college web site.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Contact a MCC Librarian


Text: 978.241.7884

Bedford Campus Library: 781.280.3708

Lowell Campus Library: 978.656.3004