Answered By: Laura Horgan Last Updated: Jul 30, 2019 Views: 55
Access to EBSCO from your IPhone or Android phone is now available by:
- Logging into EBSCOhost.
- Clicking on link at the bottom of the page
- Entering an email address accessible from your device.
An email with an authentication key is sent to you.
- Access the email from your device and click the link found in the email to authenticate the application.
You have 24 hours to access the key from your device to authenticate the app. If the key is not used within 24 hours, it expires and you will need a new key.
- Once it is authenticated, the app can be used for nine months, after which you must send yourself a new authentication key from the EBSCOhost interface.
- You get access to the default profile. If you are interested in a custom selection of databases contact, Laura Horgan for assistance.