Answered By: Middlesex Reference Last Updated: Jun 23, 2016 Views: 5
Answered By: Middlesex Reference
Last Updated: Jun 23, 2016 Views: 5
- are normally published by organizations or scholarly associations
- contain articles written by experts in their field
- contain technical language
- are written for other scholars, professors, researchers, or students in the field.
- contain a bibliography and/or references/footnotes which document the sources used to write the articles
- may contain the word journal in their title.
New England Journal of Medicine
Journal of Dental Technology
Marriage & Family